May 14, 2010

Day 17


After sleeping for several hours after school today I decided to welcome the challenge that is indoor photography. To begin I changed lenses to a normal lens instead of my massive zoom lens. Then I began to hunt down my next picture. As I have been discovering it is never the first picture that ends up being the photo of the day. It is always within the last 10% of the pictures. I will have a picture I want to capture in mind, take that picture and decide that it sucks. So that is when I walk around aimlessly until I see a neat little object that would make for a great picture. This project has made me think more like a photographer and every time I see something interesting I will always imagine myself getting on the ground to achieve that stunning angle, then proceed to kick myself for not having my camera. I am really enjoying the project so far and have been loving the results.
Posted by Picasa